I'm interested in using more than just 1 Power-Up on my boards. I utilize them for personal use (organization, tasks lists, etc) with Family and Friends. I'm sure many people use it this way. Though I can see the value and would like to use more Power-Ups on my boards. Though I don't have the need for the 'business class' product that is offered. For just my wife and I it would cost $240 annually to use 1-2 more power-ups that we would like to use (simple stuff like Calendar, Card Repeater, and Google Drive as one example).
Is there no product in between Free and Business license? Perhaps the option to purchase the ability to increase Power-Up usage to say 5 or 10? And then if want some of the more developed Power-Ups then of course need to pay their individual pricing as well.
It just seems the way things are now it really prices the individual non-business user out of the market.