Checklist items completed by another person suddenly show deleted account with a horizontal cross out through the text. I am sure that the other person hasn't deleted the accout
@PDX can you provide a screenshot here?
@PDX
I am not sure if I understand you correctly.
When a checklist item gets completed, its text gets crossed out. That's Trello's standard behavior.
What do you mean with "show deleted account"? Can you elaborate or add a screenshot?
Mobile behavior differs in some aspects from Trello's browser behavior.
Where did you see the crossing out? I cannot spot it on the screenshot ... (?)
in a similar way checklist items were crossed out. I think I assigned tasks to a person whom I had invited but who hadn’t yet signed up. He eventually signed up using a slightly different user name
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.