Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607
SourceTree 1.9.5.0 (also affects 1.9.6.1)
When I right click a tracked file and select `Stop Tracking`, nothing happens, and no actions are added to the staging area.
1.8.3 behaves correctly.
The issue seems to be that the cancel and Okay button functionality is switched up for that option. Hitting cancel actually made it stop tracking the file(s) for me.
Thanks - I've submitted a bug for this now, with your note mentioned. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-6192
WOW thank you so much Michael. Was tearing my hair out over that one.
Yep, this is also happening for me. Michael is right about the Okay / Cancel buttons.
I can confirm that too. They appear to be backwards! LOL
I'm on 1.9.6.1. No menu pops up at all where I could select ok/cancel if I right click->Stop Tracking directly on the file. However, if I go to Actions->Stop Tracking, then I get a menu to pop-up (and experience the swapped buttons).
This feature for you code to "STOP TRACKING" still doesn't work. I am on 1.9.6.2 and on windows 10 so I have to wonder. Did they TEST the feature before the release????? Obviously not because it should be easy to do! If GIT is this difficult for most tools (linux, windows, eclipse) to handle correctly I really wonder why we moved from SVN to GIT in the first place. 5 years of working with it has been an absolute nightmare!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-5987 (of which my bug 6192 is a dup) is marked as fixed in 1.9.7-beta-2, so I'm guessing we don't get a fix until that version or so. I've been sticking with 1.8.3 and will be leaving it until at least then before I upgrade...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.