Good day everyone,
Wow, I am on 66, driving at 66 mph and it is 66 degrees outside.
Isn't it HILARIOUS!!!!!?
1 truth and 2 lies can you guess?
No way you are driving 66 mph on 66 π€£
@Carol Jones there are bad drivers everywhere I may be one of them π
I don't think I was able to get above 40 yesterday on 66. Β I always assume folks that are pulled over are due to distracted driving or misuse of hov lanes as I don't know how anyone could speed with the traffic. Β Although .. during the government shutdown ... Β Or I guess it could also depend on which direction you were going π
ππππππππ
@Carol Jones you were right, I don't take 66 because of how jammed it is everyday. Of course there is no way I can drive 66 mph (reckless driving).
However 66 degrees at 7:30 am was something we missed for so long.
Have a great weekend!
Best,
Fadoua
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.