Hello, I've lost the comment ability. Last month it worked. How can I fix it? thanks
Hi @Елена Красникова that is very strange. Is this a personal board or are you part of a team? Have you tried a different browser to see if you are able to comment, or on a different device?Also, have you rebooted or cleared your internet cache recently?Thanks,
Jodi
Hi Jodi, it was my personal board. a week ago I've added 1 member. But I had many team boards in past with comment ability. I was not a problem ever. Now it's the same device (PC), browser (chrome). I didn't clear cache or rebooted since the first screenshots (15th Feb). there are the examples team board with comments adding
Is any suggestion - clear the cache etc? log out didn't help
Thanks @Елена Красникова I would recommend you reboot your computer fully, clear your browsing history/cache and ensure you have the most recent version of Chrome.
Please let me know if that resolves the issue.
@Елена Красникова do you have commenting disabled?
Is this still open for debate? I'm having the same issue right now.
I had the same problem. Turns out I was logged out. I logged back in and then could make/edit comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.