I had an issue with a plan branch that wasn't built for a couple of weeks. It appears that bamboo removed the plan branch, even though the branch still existed in git. I'm guessing that this was because of the automatic branch cleanup.
A few issues/questions.
1. How do I adjust the time a branch has to be inactive before it is cleaned up. The default time is much too short for us.
2. When I re-add the branch, the build number is back at #1. This is a big problem because we use the build number and the branch name to generate a version number. When the build number goes back to 1, we end up reusing already used version numbers. How can I get the build number back where it should be. So far I have had to press build branch, and stop build, n times to get the build number back to n. This isn't a big deal if the last build was something like 15, but if it was 115, this is a big issue.
Now that I look, I see a few plan branches that have been cleaned up that shouldn't be. How can I get these back? Can I set a pattern that branches with names that match release/* should not ever be cleaned up like this?