Hello
I cannot print anymore my cards - can you help me to do it ?
Best
Michel
Hi Michel,
I'm sorry you experienced this trouble printing cards in Trello! We've identified an issue that should be resolved in an update tomorrow. Stick tight and this should be cleared up soon!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
Thank you Daniel - looking for tomorrow
I have the same problem and have had so for a couple of days now.
When is this problem solved?I use print function per card for keeping a pdf archive on locally so it´s a crucial function.
Hi Daniel
just checked it - it worked thank you - I did print - answer accepted
Just another hint : When you open a card, you can select an option to share the card. One option here - is printing. This printing is not working (since several months)
Did insert screenshot it is in German Drucken = to print
Interesting! I wasn't able to reproduce this, but the trick for me is that you have to click the "Show full description." link on the card before it renders correctly for print.
What kind of problem do you see printing with the button when this link is already clicked?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.