I want to mix the [weekly-team-meetings Trello Board](https://trello.com/b/GDz7Wd53/weekly-team-meetings) with the voting aspect described in [LeanCoffee](http://agilecoffee.com/leancoffee/).
In order to do so, I enabled the [Voting Power-Up](https://help.trello.com/article/788-voting-on-cards). But I can't find a way to limit the number of votes a user can have per list (ex: being able to vote on only 3 topics per meeting). Another nice thing to do would be to multi vote (casting multiple vote points for a single topic), but I doubt this is supported.
Can you help me in that regard ? (For info, I'm on the free plan, and I'd rather stay that way for now, so I cannot combine multiple Power-Ups.)
@Joel Schaal I just tested this and you do get a webhook notification when someone votes on a card, so you could use the Trello HTTP API to "unvote" when a user votes more than 3 times. This would need to be a custom build, you wouldn't need a power up for it if you used a "bot" user, which you could create using the Trellinator Google Apps Script library:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
So ... there exists a solution, depends how badly you want it though
Thanks ! I don't mind spending a little time setting things up.
I will test it to see how it works :-)
Have a great day,Joël.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.