I like the option to filter a board by label (it's a great way to keep lots of cards in a single board without being overwhelmed with stuff).
I'd like to be able to filter for cards that show both a red label and a blue label, for example. If I choose both labels to filter, I'm shown all red labels and all blue labels instead of just the cards labelled as red AND blue. Which is what I'd expect, so fair enough. Is there a way to filter for AND instead of OR though?
I'm aware I can search for this, but then you lose the benefit of a board and just get a list (which negates any benefits).
Any help would be much appreciated!
In case of relevance/interest:
My use case is a set of labels to group cards into sets of related tasks (product 1, product 2, experiment 1, etc), and a separate set of labels to also define what kind of task the card is (UX design, mechanics, electrics, back-end software dev, etc). I'd like things organised with labels in this way so that I can use the board lists to organise tasks into columns of grouped goals/'needs-to-be-done-by's (ASAP, for customer X demo, for internal review in April, etc). I don't want to use due dates for this, because I'd like to be able to benefit from being able to move things between columns easily, and to shift the order of whole columns as priorities change.