Hi guys,
First of all, I saw your great docs about bamboo java specs here: https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo-specs-docs/6.8.0/specs-java.html#introduction
Also saw yaml version and I have few questions.
Since I have generic build and deployments jobs for, let's say, 30 projects I wanted to unify spec in one place.
Here is list of questions:
1. When do you plan to support all features in yamlspec that are supported in javaspec ? Is there any roadmap? Link?
2. Can I configure one repository with specs in bamboo and tell bamboo somehow:
- here is spec repo
- here is list of projects (name, key, repourl, ...)
- please combine it and create bamboo plans (build & deployment) for all of them
3. If not, what is the best practice to avoid spec duplication? In my case it will be 30 projects with spec1, 10 projects with spec2 and 10 projects with spec3. It would be really nice to maintain 3 specs only, instead of 50 - it does not fit configuration as a code, but rather configuration hell.
4. We have monorepo strucutre:
- single GH repo
- directories inside: project1, project2, ..., projectN.
It works well with linked repositories and regex pattern for changes. The question is:
Can I add one more dir there, name it *bamboo-spec-smth* and tell bamboo to look into this directory?
Have in mind that I would like to have spec1, spec2, and spec3 only inside this directory, not spec1 duplicated 30 times.
Thanks!