Bamboo supports deployment for Tomcat or AWS code deploy. For .net projects it is easier to deploy via MSBUILD to IIS (web deploy).I have angular app and build successfully in Bamboo. Now i need to ship the packages to my remote IIS.What are my options?
Hi @Purushothaman_Anbazhagan
I'm not an expert on Angular, but after some investigation in external forums, I could see that NPM would do most of the work on building Angular apps. Following this approach I think this may help you: Getting started with Node.js and Bamboo.
Basically, I see that you would use a source checkout task, a couple of NPM command tasks or even a script task to call all the NPM commands you need. Then an SCP task or an SSH task to ship the results to the remote server you need.
Does It make sense to you?
Yeah Daniel, thanks!
You are welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.