Hey, guys. You created a really cool platform. Although I am Russian, we always something-not enough. Our mentality is like this. In short, guys. Everything works great. But it would be even cooler if you added the ability to add notes to the platform when there is no Internet. I see this case. I take the subway or walk down the street. I suddenly devotes cool idea I need to record. I want to put a new card in your program. I do not have the Internet, so the information on the computer will not be updated. If you modify it will be like this: I'm going devotes me the idea. I bring it through the mobile application of the Internet I do not. I come to a zone where there is an intrenet. And everything I wrote in the application is transferred automatically when you connect to the network or on request. If I will modify everything in their company will tell cocoa you cool platform. And we employ at least 50,000 people. This my mail gubko0207@gmail.com to answer. If that write.