When I recently tried to create a card it showed the start time but the other space was unable to show the other finish time; only 1 hr duration.
I need 3.5 hrs. which I was able to get easily on previous cards created.
Hi Charles, are you referring to the due date? I only have the date and the time, not a start and end time. Can you provide a screen shot on where your cards used to have a duration?Thanks,
Jodi
I cannot seem to get a screen shot only annotation.
Nope Jodi, try as I might I cannot, all I get is a blank annotation on the clipboard when I use snip and sketch and a black image when using the full screen image
No problem Charles, are you referring to the due date on a card or something else?
Due Date, Jodie; when I set it, usually in the card, in the top area I see the due date and start time, then inĀ the space between there is a hyphen (-) then on the right of the (-) there should be the end time shown with the ability to drop down the menu and amend it.
I've been able to do this on previous cards but the one I created for March 30th would not show that drop down facility in the space to the right of the (-)
It went into default 1 hr mode and I had to alter it on my other calendar to amend it.
A nuisance as this is the very first time this has ever happened.
Hi Charles, this is what I found regarding due dates, I don't see anything regarding start and end date. Were you using a power-up such as card repeater or perhaps syncing your calendar?
https://help.trello.com/article/794-adding-due-dates-to-cardsĀ
Thanks,Jodi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.