See https://trello.com/b/v0hXe4kb.
Normally it should be possible to leave the board using reight hand side menu, "...", "Leave board ...".
But it does not show this option for this board. Any idea?
@Wolfgang Sprick you don't appear to be a member of that board, which is probably why you can't leave it! You can only see it because it's public.
Hi @Wolfgang Sprick I have not seen that before. Do you know who the admin is for the board? If so, can you ask that they remove you manually?
Thanks,
Jodi
yes but how do you remove this board from your list of boards? I have this as well
I have the same problem with:
https://trello.com/b/lqbq0tyM
Apparently you can remove boards from your Recent Boards list (under the Boards dropdown menu), but not from the Boards page:
Click the X to remove it and refresh. The board should not longer be in the Recently Viewed list.
I've done this, and it does remove the board from my list, but I keep getting notifications for it, and I don't want them. I also don't want to turn off notifications entirely.
i still get notices from public boards. please make it stop for the love of god.
thanks
@Artur Maklyarevsky the only reason you're getting notifications is because you're watching boards, lists or cards. When you comment on a card, Trello has a little checkbox to watch the card which is checked by default. If you uncheck it once anywhere, it will no longer be checked anywhere by default, so probably you commented on some cards on the public board and now you're watching them. All you need to do is go in an unwatch the cards when you receive notifications on them.
lian thanks for the quick reply.
here is the thing.. i took a deep look and found that im not watching any boards, lists or cards.
what trello’s UX team should simply add is an option to STOP ALL NOTIFICATIONs. most of the app world does this. this just feels like a nasty dark pattern or bug at this point.
cheers
I don't get an X to remove an unwanted board in the recent list. However, I've discovered that it's set with a cookie in my browser as the unwanted board doesn't show up anywhere else or in incognito mode. I haven't found the right cookie yet. Apparently it's not under "trello". It could also be browser storage and not a cookie.
OK, so after much digging I found it! It's in local storage. Go to developer tools > Application > Storage > Local Storage > https://trello.com > recentBoardsState-[string-of-hex-digits]. The list of ids shown is in display order. You can right-click on the value and (carefully!) edit it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.