Why cant sourcetree be updated to understand LFS?
I created an repository, added .gitattributes with this content:
Libraries/**/* filter=lfs diff=lfs merge=lfs -text
When I commit files that is in that folder, they are moved to LFS.
When develeoper2, pulls the repository, then he get the indexfiles, and need to do an separate Git LFS-> Pull LFS Content.
But, when doing so, sourcetree marks the files as unstaged, that is, lot of changes because they now are the fulll files, not the index files, and thus it wants you to commit these files again.
When developer2 then commits these, then they are no longer LFS files in the repository (very visible in Bitbucket website).
Then I pull the repository, and get these changed files, and not sourcetree marked one of the files as changed, and wants me to check them again.
What the h**l is going on ?
Using version 1.9.10.0, and Embedded git, 2.10.2 + git-lfs v1.5.2 + Git LFS Bitbucket adapter v1
Developer 2 is using system git, with versions
git, 2.11.x + git-lfs v1.5.2 + Git LFS Bitbucket adapter v1