Hi,
I recently changed my password on Bitbucket and I have attempted to re-authenticate using OAuth. However, I am unable to pull from origin.
What I have Tried
- Refreshing OAuth Token in the authentication settings
- Completely removing the Bitbucket account in the authentication settings then re adding it
- Logged out of all Atlassian/Bitbucket sessions the tried refreshing the OAuth token.
- This caused me to have to log back in which I was able to do.
- Went to windows credentials manager and removed any Bitbucket and Sourcetree credentials.
After trying all of the above steps Sourcetree is saying that the Authentication is ok with a green tick but unfortunately when I try to push or pull from the remote I recieve an error saying the following.
remote: Invalid username or password
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://<my username>@bitbucket.org/xeppo/xeppo.git/'
Thanks,
Hayden
If it helps I am using SourceTree version 2.6.10.0