I was trying to upload an attachment to a Trello board from my computer. (File size only 2MB.) It loaded 8% and then has been frozen for hours.
I've logged off and back on, but it's still showing a progress bar stuck at 8%.
Hi @Doug Klocke did you just log off and reboot? What browser are you using and are you using the desktop app or the web version of Trello?
I just logged off. I have not closed down the browser. (Although that's probably something I should have tried.) Nor have I re-started my computer.
I'm using Chrome on a Mac, and using the web version of Trello.
Thanks Doug, please close the browser and shut down your computer and let me know if that helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
Sorry I couldn't get back to you last night.
After shutting down my computer overnight (all night), then starting up this morning, and logging in to Trello, it's still showing a progress bar stuck at 8%.
Other people on the card are able to post comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.