For example when creating a new board the option to create my lists are not there. The board background photo is Kinda split in 2. This has been happening for several days. My workaround was to create the lists on my iPad (it's working fine there) then I can pull it up on my Mac / safari and add more to my lists. Also I want to go into the board settings to set up my powers for that board and it's not responding. Strange. I've been using Trello for over 2 years and this has never happened. Anyone else experiencing this?
Hi @Kim Cramer I have safari but I am not experiencing those issues. Have you tried rebooting your ipad or ensuring that you have the most recent updates? Also, have you considered downloading the free Trello app through the appstore on your ipad? It works great and you will no longer experience the same issues.
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
I found this thread because I am having trouble loading trello.com on iPad Safari right now. Oddly, it seems to load just fine in Chrome for iPad. @Jodi LeBlanc I much prefer the Trello app for iPad, but when I need the email address of a card, that information is only available on the web version, so I go there only when I need an email address.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.