I enabled a power-up to sync boards or cards, and nothing seems to be happening and there's no way to click and make it happen.
What am I doing wrong? How can I get this to work? I was using board sync by unito but maybe I should try Zapier?
Have you considered trying Unito Power-Up? Here's a blog post with more info:
https://blog.trello.com/trello-unito-power-up
Let me know if this helps.Thanks,
Jodi
Do you know if the 'sync' can work in one direction only?
So If I add or change a card/list in my Master Board, it will immediately do the same on a satellite. But if I change something on the satellite, it will not change the card/list on the Master.
Hi @Ian Campbell
I'm not sure if you've found a solution, but using filters you can keep control of which way it syncs. We offer a two-way sync so that it's constantly working both ways.
I'd take a look at our Trello + Trello Integration page, if you have any questions at all or need any assistance please feel free to reach out to me here, or to our support through the website! We're very happy to offer our help.
Trello + Trello Unito Integration: http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa
Best,
Unito
Hi @katie chase
This could be because your syncs weren't necessarily set up correctly. Have you found a solution to the problem?
Let me know and I can connect you with our support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.