Hello, Atlassian Community! I'm Ali. As a Community data analyst, I am usually behind the scenes reporting on the health and growth of this special site. But today, I wanted to share some impressive stats and figures driven by YOUR activity!
Note: This Year in Review is the product of an Atlassian ShipIt! Thanks so much to my team: @Erika Nunotani@BiancaE @Dominique Heijer and @Bridget
Great job team! And great job community!
Congratulations Community. Incredible growth and very impressive numbers. We've come a long way since the somewhat rocky beginning almost 2 years ago!
As a member of the Community Advisory Board, so proud to see this adoption of the on-line community.
Lots more great new features coming for the rest of 2019.
It's great to see that this project is a success and there is so much online engagement! Just another testament to the great community fostered by Atlassian, partners, and customers. The very best part: Meeting someone in person after we've chatted on the Community site.
Keep up the great work everyone!
In 15 years I've seen a fair number of Atlassian community sites. This one has become the best so far - most welcoming, most supportive attitude and more diverse than ever. The Atlassian community is one of the reasons I still enjoy working with Jira and all the other products.
Success can be achieved with the support of a great team. Each one of the metrics and data presented above is the outcome of a well oiled machine, a group of team members sharing passion, energy and enthusiasm.
As community contributor I am glad that I can always count with this team knowing that you are there when we need help!
Community team keep the pace and have success during this year!
Wow! that's so starting to be a huge
Thanks for analysis that data
Wow, we only asked 55k questions? Whew... we'll ask some more this year. Is there a metric for how many users we talked off the ledge?
Looking to answer more questions this year and make the NOVA AUG members more active.
I love data! Great info and I continue to point our customers to the community. It's the best place to get answers.
@Ali Sanne , thank you for sharing this info. The numbers are truly staggering, at least to me. I knew the Community was growing simply thru observation but I would not have guessed these numbers. While I'm sure a large part of this is due to natural growth imparted by the success of Atlassian products I am quite sure that much of the growth is a direct result of the people that make the Community a great place for answers, discussions and socialization.
Three cheers to the Atlassian Community Team and all the members that visit!
Awesome infographics, what an incredible year!
Great information. I have been curious about the badge statistics.
Who is the most liked? 10,000 likes is super impressive - is that what is needed to get badge level 9 @Monique vdB ?
Made my day with this awesome graphics - let's celebrate ourselves and everyone joining this wonderful community.
Already looking forward meeting more new people online and of course offline (IRL)
Impressive stats and cheers to more growth in 2019. Looking forward to how I can get my community members to be part of this awesomeness.
Wow, incredible numbers @Ali Sanne - thank you for crunching those out and sharing them! I've liked several comments above and will echo them here:1) The sharing and giving spirit so many people exhibit here is the core value that I believe is driving our growth.2) The fantastic tool (with ongoing improvements) the dev/support team has put together has amplified that spirit and made it easy to help those seeking it.3) I'm super stoked to see more of my new and old Community friends at Summit - you all are truly inspiring!
Happy Monday everyone - stay warm (it's 28F right now in Austin, Tx)!?!?!?!~~Larry Brock
I agree with all your points @LarryBrock
I will add one more
4) Having Atlassian Team with us on Slack helps a lot as many times when we struggle with a tough user or we are not sure about an answer by tagging them they jump quickly to the rescue.
It is cold everywhere Larry. Not sure if you saw one of my posts I ran away from Illinois but the cold is chasing me everywhere I go 😉
Best,
Fadoua
That's great! It's cool to see how everyone working together is making this site super helpful and awesome.
I love infographics! This one especially.
It's great to see where we've come from and look forward to where we are going (infographics help tell the story!).
Most excited about writing more articles this year- if I had a nickel for every article I've started and then gotten side tracked and not posted... 🤑
Also, excited for badges, because who isn't?? Mo is always keeping up on our toes 🤩
This is great. Great job team!
I still want to know who has that 10,000 likes badge! Can you share this information @Ali Sanne ?
Glad to see such numbers! Very proud to be part of Community: can't wait for the next months!
Great job Communiteam and fellow Champs!
@Kat Warner it is the one and only @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- -- he is also the only person with the 5,000 likes received badge!
He doesn't have Level 9 though so that can't be it.... 😉
Everyone likes @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 😉.
I don't ask many questions, start discussions and I've only got one article to my name, so I don't think I can do level 9 ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.