I get card and list information, but I would also like to know from which board it resides.
Hey @javatom
When a card alert displays in Slack, the board name should be included like so:
Are you seeing something different than that? If so, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the alert you're currently seeing please?
Hi Garrett,
Yes, I am seeing something different. I am not seeing the board name. I tried to reply with screenshot, but kept getting error.
I was able to copy this from Slack...
Trello APP [15:42]Card moved: "MuniBrokers (MB)" from list "Connectivity Options" to list "Doing"
As you can see... no mention of the board in which the list resides.
I understand what you're seeing now. I'm afraid that currently, this is to be expected when an alert triggers for a card move like that.
I definitely understand why it would be beneficial to have that board name show even in those cases though, and I'll let our team know you'd like to see that in the future.
Let me know if there's any additional feedback you'd like me to share!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.