When I add lists to a board, they continue to be added to the right meaning I have to scroll to see lists beyond the screen border.
Is there a way to prevent new lists being created beyond the edge of the screen please?
Thanks
Max
@Max Bberg there are Chrome extensions that stack lists instead of having them scroll, this is an example:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/list-layouts-for-trello/aldklnbenbdgfgfbflalmlddkkndgnlc
You can also create a new list on the desktop/web app version by double clicking on the background of the board, and you can move lists around so that your most important lists are closer to the left.
@Max Bberg Oh sorry, I totally missed the "on iOS" part -- all my suggestions are web/desktop only Sorry! I don't think there's anything that can change this on iOS
Many thanks Iain. At least I can do in Chrome then
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.