Which Atlassian product is best suited to create and maintain process flows?
@Bob Shaw Butler is a fantastic automation tool for Trello. Trello recently acquired them and they are in the process of integrating more closely so they aren't accepting new customers, but they just launched a Beta signup form:
https://goo.gl/forms/4OT6hmWBmdfjso262
This is a powerful way to create workflows in Trello. The other beautiful thing about Trello is that it has an amazing API, which allows anyone to build workflows. One of the best ways I've found to automate Trello is using Google Apps Script. I first came across this approach here:
http://www.littlebluemonkey.com/blog/pimp-your-trello-cards
and later wrote an open source Google Apps Script library to take this concept further:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271
There's also a world of Power ups and Chrome extensions designed to augment and enhance Trello's base functionality.
I haven't used other Atlassian project management tools so can't comment on those, I'll leave that to other community members
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.