Hi there!
Who can tell me how can I make some dashboard or overview tool? I'v create my boards, lists and tasks. And I need somehow to see all my to-do's (from different boards), doings ane done's at one place.
Thnx
Hi @Andrii K you can view all of the cards that you have been assigned or added yourself to, and sort them by board or due date by going to your cards page. To do this just click on your name in the Trello header and select "Cards" or go to https://trello.com/your/cards
Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc !
I have 4 bards with same structure - "to do", "doing", "done".
So, I need to see all cards from 3 boards from "doing" columns at one place.
@Andrii K am I correct in understanding that you want to see all cards in the "Doing" list from different boards, but not necessarily cards you've been added to?
Is there a reason why they're on separate boards? For example, you could combine them all into a single board, then use labels to separate them. The board filter would allow you to view cards with a given label:
https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board
This is a useful pattern in Trello to avoid having to click into a bunch of different boards.
@Iain Dooley they are on separate borads because each bords contains cards for differents projects.
@Andrii K If they don't have separate access requirements and the cards don't go through different stages of work trying using labels to designate different projects and filtering the board by label to view each project individually.
@Iain Dooley So the only way is ti use labels or hashtags?
@Andrii K
Hi Andrii,
that can be easily achieved with the Butler Power-Up.
I once create a set of workflows for the Butler Power-Up to channel multiple ToDo/Doing/Done boards into one master board.
The setup can also be done with the Butler Power-Up, but a you will need one of its paid plans in order to implement it.
I have a number of resources for this on my website, here's one example article.
@Andrii K The Screenful Dashboard for Trello can provide overviews across multiple boards. Here's an example dashboard view that aggregates tasks from multiple boards into one view. You can click through from the numbers to see the individual cards. You can learn more about this view from the Tour page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.