Latest Sourcetree on mac 10.14.3.
Cannot finish features/releases and has been like this since v3. Symptoms the same as gitlab vs bitbucket. Also the same using password vs OAuth.
EDIT: removed pic.
Hi @Michael Gambold,
Can you try it with the older git-flow implementation and let us know if it works properly?
1. download and install per their documentation2. in Preferences -> Git, click "Use System git-flow"
Our apologies for the hiccup.
Brian GanningerPrincipal Developer, Sourcetree
Hi this allowed me to finish releases and features. However I was unable to perform the following options as I got a "getOpt" error message:
1) Delete feature branch on remote branch when finishing feature
2) Delete Local or remote release branch when finishing a feature.
So although I can continue with my workflow (with extra manual overhead) I would not say this issue is resolved or that using the "system git flow" should be an acceptable answer.
@bgannin Any updates on this?
There are no code changes to report, the best bet is to vote/watch a ticket for git-flow to know when there's movement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.