I am hearing that Atlassian is going to end of life Portfolio for JIRA. I sure hope not since we are using it pretty heavily to do our planning and roadmaps.
Please let me know so that I can make other plans.
Any link here for that news?
What I do see is that they re-work the user experience for Portfolio. Which does not seem to indicate any EOL soon
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-articles/Introducing-a-new-planning-experience-in-Portfolio-for-Jira/ba-p/944996
@Steve Allen nothing that I am aware of, and when I was at the Atlassian Team tour in London there was a section about Portfolio on the upcoming roadmap. I would assume it is still in an invest mode as it was one of the applications in focus during the team tour, plus the fact they are running the new experience, and it has 10K+ installs
Thanks alot for talking me off the ledge.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.