I need to make a case for future head counts. I can look at our workload and recognize that it's almost doubled since last year. Is there a power up that shows this? I have Vizydrop, but it isn't giving me concrete numbers.
@[deleted]what numbers are you hoping to extract? Number of cards per list? Or more like a cumulative flow diagram?
I am confused about the cumulative flow - is everything delivered over the entire period of time or does that show job growth by month?
@[deleted]a cumulative flow diagram is like a "kanban board plus time". Here's an illustration of it:
https://brokenbaysoftware.co/2018/12/18/Cumulative-Flow/
It's just a way of visualising a kanban board over time.
Thanks for your help and patience! I have figured it out. Much appreciated.
@[deleted]The Screenful Dashboard for Trello can provide you that information out of the box. The chart you should look is the Open Tasks chart with the monthly breakdown:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.