I believe I've found a bug where a link to a card (using the "share" function) doesn't update if the card that is being linked to is renamed. The link can still be used to get to the card, but the name in the link will show the original card name, not the new name, and there doesn't seem to be a way to force Trello to update the link/card name.

As an example here, I have a main card (Card list) containing a checklist with links to the other cards. Consider the main card the project, and the other cards the various tasks or steps of the project (with this method I can assign a due date to each project step).
I've used the "Share" button to get the link to every single card from the project (cards 1–5) and added them to a checklist in the main card.

Trello automatically displays the card names rather than the http: link which is convenient and clean looking (adding those links to the description or comments also works the same way).

Now let's say I rename one of the cards.

The card name in the list doesn't update, but clicking the link still takes you to that card. I've tried deleting the link, and pasting it again from the renamed card but the result is the same.
Potential (temporary) solutions:
- One way to "fix" this is to create a new card with the new name, and link to THAT, but that's rather inconvenient, especially if you have a bunch of info, attachments and whatnot in that original card.
- A slightly better way would be to make a copy of the card and select the new name you want for it right in the copy option, but again that seems like a round about way to do things, plus if you have checklists in your original document, you will lose the tick marks and will have to re-do them.
Either Trello has to automatically refresh card links, or there needs to be an option somewhere to force Trello to refresh card links (either in the card itself or for a whole board which may be overkill).

I am aware that you can link cards together using "Attachments" but the cards display in full size which makes the list less compact and also Trello only displays up to 4 cards at a time and hides the rest which is not convenient since I like to see the big picture.
If this could get a permanent fix, that would be awesome.