I searched around and tried some of the obvious solutions, but nothing has seemed to work yet. I'm using Chrome, and have cleared my browsing data (cached files and app data, like the main troubleshooting page suggests) as well as cookies.
The other day I created a new Board in our work group. I was able to add columns and cards to it, but ever since then, whenever I open it in my browser, it's blank. No column headers, or a button to add them, no cards, only the top bar. Other users are able to use the board like normal, and I'm able to open and edit specific cards when other users tag me on them, but the board view remains blank. I'm able to open an incognito window, log in, and use the board as normal there, and I'm able to open and use it like normal on my phone.
To try and fix it, I created another new board and moved the cards over, since there weren't many, but once I opened that board, I found the exact same situation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!