I have multiple build plans for a variety of repos.
I want to use one deployment project and one environment for all of them
I've read this
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/How-can-I-reference-multiple-build-plans-in-deployment-project/qaq-p/60451
However, when i tried this solution i bumped into the problem - no variables sharing between child plans. Also i should set up certain build plan for artifact download in child plan. So.. For me where is no solution
no variables sharing between child plans.
Save the variable in the first child plan into a file and set it as artifact. The second plan can download the artifact and use "Inject Bamboo variable" task to create the variable from first plan.
you should specify certain plan from which artefacts could be downloaded (correct for version 6.6.1). As a result, you can't use this trick for multiple plans.
Can you clarify more on the reason?
Do you mean that child plan B could not download artifact from child plan A?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.