Is there a limit to how many Trello boards you can make? I keep clicking to make a new board and it will not let me. But I can adjust the ones I have...
Hi Katie,
I am not on the Trello team but will try and help.
How many boards do you have currently?
32
@katie chase you can certainly have more than 32, I have like 500
There's no published limit although eventually you may find certain elements of the interface load very slowly if you had thousands. There might also be some unpublished limit past which Trello won't allow you to create new boards but it wouldn't be 32.
Where are you clicking to make a new board and in what way is it not letting you? Are you seeing an error message for example?
@katie chaseYou can have up to 4500 boards per member (and up to 1600 members per board).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.