Hello,
Is it possible to work on several Trello accounts open at the same time on the same browser (professional and personal for example) ?
Thank you.
@_ Chris If you use a private or inkognito window/tab, then yes.
Merci beaucoup !
I'am trying to work on several personal Trello accounts in Google Chrome but I can't open them both in the same time...
Please, what in fact is the exact procedure which must be followed?
@_ Chris
Here's what I found on this site:
"When multiple account support isn't offered by an app, your fastest route to switching between your accounts is to set up multiple Chrome or Firefox web browser profiles. In Chrome, it only takes a minutes, (...)"
If the incognito tip isn't working, you can create yourself different browser profiles in chrome, of which one is the incognito profile (described above).
Here's a resource for the incognito mode.
I am using the MultiLogin extension for Chrome; it's better than using incognito or switching between different profiles.
You can find it here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multilogin/ijfgglilaeakmoilplpcjcgjaoleopfi
It seems that SessionBox extension is the only one working after Chrome was updated to version 72 (and now to 73): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sessionbox-free-multi-log/megbklhjamjbcafknkgmokldgolkdfig
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.