I clicked on Books Finished Reading, several squares appear with different titles I created under
Starred Team Boards an the same come up below
Your Team Boards
so from the starred team boards showing I clicked on Books Finished Reading, which took me to a with no content only a picture of a brown swirl. Checked deleted section, nothing relating to this. I haven't used this boards in sometime, but this has happened to most of my boards except for 12 boards which still are usable out of 50 under starred boards not including 40 other boards, which i already check some out an the same issue, nothing.
I haven't deleted any of these boards an the ones not showing up, just a empty page with a background photo or what ever. So it appears that I've lost alot of information. Hopefully your team can come up with some ideas or explanation. Thanks
,