Hi Linda,
you've come to the right place!!
The community is here to help answer your questions, we were all new users once.
Can I ask what you are using Jira for? Can you tell us more about your team?
Here is a great place to start if you're working with a software team: https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-software/
I hope that helps!
Hi Martyn,
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I am gearing up to be the lead BA for implementation of our bank account opening platform. This is the first time i have been a BA on the vendor side. I have always worked as a BA on the business side. The organizations i worked for didn't use it. This is why i haven't been exposed to Jira. I would describe where i worked as an iterative waterfall environment , not well structured. We got the work done, but there was no real structure or process in place.
I have used Jira here to create and submit tickets for enhancements and identified defects, but that is about it.
I will be creating epics and user stories and need to understand how to navigate and track the information throughout the project for the benefit of the bank with their Jira and the dev team and our Jira. I'm sure ill figure it out, but it would be great to hear from experienced Jira users.
Thanks much
Welcome, @Linda Randazzo! If you're new to Jira, I can recommend this 6-step guide for getting started with Jira.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.