I'm just starting to use SourceTree 3.0.17, and cannot figure out how to change the default working copy (local repo) location during cloning from BitBucket. The earlier SourceTree version can follow Tools > Options > General > Misc (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Change-default-repo-location/qaq-p/174857), or similar to specify a custom path where all the cloned repos will be located. But the latest version does not seem to have this option anymore.
We are using Eclipse for most of the development work, so it's preferable to have SourceTree clone to Eclipse workspace by default. Otherwise, we have to manually change the path for each clone.
Thanks in advance.
Andy
HiIt should work form the Tools/Options/General tab, with the Repo Settings/Project folder option, but it looks like that is currently broken.I've raised https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-11373 to cover this
Thanks Michael. Now I see the "Project folder" option, and for some reason I didn't see it before. It's all good now.
Holy cow, I missed that three times! (I was looking for an existing location )
Thanks!
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.