Trello always wants to open a deleted board, I want it to open my most used board. I have made it a favourite but that doesn't help. I have searched all through settings but cannot find anything
In the favorite that you created, did you link directly to the board you wish to view? e.g.
https://trello.com/b/XXXXXXXXX/my-board
Sorry, I don't understand. I have 5 boards. I have starred the one I want to open automatically when I open Trello. I thought starring it was making it favourite. Are you saying I don't want to make the board a favourite?
Sorry, I misinterpreted Favorite as IE's term for a bookmark. That's what I do ... my browser bookmark links directly to the board that I use most often.
Ah, yes, I didn't think of that, that works, many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.