Looks as though we have hit a serious bug in Trello. As I see it:
- A workmate created a board " 1st Quarter work in VC" and added me to it
- From my laptop I clicked on the link and did not get in. "Board may be private, try logging in"
- I attempted to log in and my email address was not recognised
- Even worse I'm also locked out of my main Trello board (New Horizon) on my laptop
- Immediately after this I got a Trello email "We’re confirming that your password has successfully been reset!"
- I had not reset my password and my workmate would not be able to do it by accident (I hope!).
- I've reported the password change but got no response yet.
- I can get in to Trello on my Android phone and I can see my existing boards and the new board " 1st Quarter work in VC" there.
- I'm not brave enough to open it as if I get locked out on Android I'll not be able to access the NH board at all.
Has anyone experience of this happening? How do I reset my password from the Android app?
Thanks and best regards
Gerry