Hello BirdieBox,
I have the Android app and on the Home screen, when I click "reply", it does @mention the original commenter. Also, when I go into a Board and a card, and click "reply", it also @mentions the original commenter.
Can you share more info about the app you're not seeing this in?
Carolyn
Certainly, and thank you Carolyn.
I'm using my iPhone X, so it would be the iOS version.
Unfortunately, and surprisingly, I don't have a "reply" button to click.
That makes me sadder that it exists in Android, but not in iOS.
I submitted a request for support to respond to see what they say about it. Hopefully they chime in here- otherwise I'll update.
Hey @BirdieBox BirdieBox and @carolyn french
Currently, the reply feature is on the web and Android apps, but not iOS.
Our development teams work asynchronously on the different mobile apps, so there are some features that may be present on one but not the other.
We definitely do strive for parity between the two, and I'll let our iOS team know you'd really like to see that reply feature on the app in a future version.
Thanks!
Thanks for the prompt follow-up, @Garrett
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.