All of a sudden, I can't filter cards anymore. I used to do this every day, but now the filter-button in the menu has disappeared. Any ideas?
@Lilli NevanlinnaHi Lilli,
the filter has only moved. It is right next to the search bar now.
OK now I got it working... FYI for someone who has the same issue, the filter button doesn't work until you force refresh the page. As the page typically keeps up to date without any refreshs, and I never actually close my browser windows, I had that button there, but pressing it didn't do anything. After refreshing the page, the button opens the normal filtering view.
Thanks for help
Hi, I'm slightly confused. Recently returned to Trello to give it another go. Like Lilli, there is no filter cards option in the menu. Also, no filter button next to the search bar on the top left. I force refreshed the page as described, but still nothing.
I am expecting something with the word 'filter'. Or is this functionality now totally integrated in the search bar?Thanks in advance!
Hi Everyone, I confirmed that it is a verbiage change (Search and Filter functionality have been merged). Trello support is going to update the documentation to ensure this change is reflected and to remove any confusion surrounding this update. Thanks for your patience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.