All of my board's have pretty long names. Problem is the names are always cut off, and there is not a single view or place where the board names are fully displayed.
- Left menu bar is not adjustable, and the board names are cut off there
- At the top of the board when viewed, the name is cut off there
- On the Home Page's Boards view, the names are cut off there. There is also no list view of the boards where potentially I could see the entire name of the board, but it is only icon view of the boards, where the names are cut off.
Problem becomes worse, if the board names all start with same or similar prefix.. now I have many boards that I cannot differentiate, unless I either hover over the names with the mouse, or open up each board to see if I can tell the difference.
Is there something I'm missing? This looks like something so simple.