I need to move 30 cards from one dashboard to a new dashboard that I created specifically for this project. Can you share with me how to do this without moving each card one by one. Thanks
Hi @Mary Ann Baker you can put all cards in a list, and then that list to the destination board. Once all 30 cards are in one list you can click on the three dots in the list header (right corner) and the menu will open up. You can then choose ""Move List" and choose the new board you want the cards to be part of.
Please let me know if this helps.Thanks,
Jodi
Can you tell me how to create a list? Thanks
Hi @Mary Ann Baker You can add a list to a board by clicking the "Add a list..." button next to the rightmost list on the board. You can also add a list by double-clicking any open space on the board.
Here is a link with more info:
https://help.trello.com/article/744-adding-lists-to-a-board
Let me know if this helps,
Thanks,
I am not able to create a new list since I'm assuming there is a security restriction in place. I want to confirm that I'm understanding this correctly before I reach out to the admin to allow me to create a new list.
Are the Kanban boards built off the Trello tool? What I am trying to do is move 30 cards from our global co. Kanban board to a new Project based Kanban board. If so, I should request to have the admin unlock the ability to create a list. Then move the cards I want to move in that list. Then finally click on the three dots in the list header (right corner) and the menu will open up to move the entire list to the new Kanban board? Please confirm the above steps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.