When I finished a task I'm moving it to "Done" list. After a while Done list is too long so I'm archiving done tasks. Is there a better way of doing this?
Hi @Nebojsa Damjanovich when I first started using Trello I also had a Done list, but also noticed that it became so large so I also started archiving my done items.
If you do want to look back on all your done posts, for example if you wanted a location to show your team or Direct reports your progress in one glance you could create a Done board and create monthly (or quarterly) lists (eg. January to December). Each time you complete a task you can move it to your Done board, under the month you completed it. Then the done file is out of your daily lists, but you could go to your Done board whenever you want to see you progress organized based on which quarter or month you completed it.
I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
OK, thanks! This will help to track my team productivity. You are right, there is no need for Done list, I'll archive the cards immediately!
Perfect thanks @Nebojsa Damjanovich
Have a great day!
@Nebojsa Damjanovich I use a similar strategy to @Jodi LeBlanc in that I have a "done board" but what I do is just periodically move my Done list into a separate board, that saves time moving individual cards. I rename the list with the date I moved it, eg. "Done 23/8/2018"
Thanks @Iain Dooley! I'll do this
HI Jodi, how do you archive the done items? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.