Hello, I really like almost everything in Trello, except for the fixed/width lists.
I have very small pieces of information I wish to use Trello lists for, and the excess width makes things difficult for me. (Almost to the point of looking for a different product)
I don't mind doing the work of developing a power-up that can do so, if that is even possible.
However, I'm very new to Trello, I read a bit of the power-up documentation, but do not have a full understanding yet.
My questions are:
1) Is it possible to develop a power-up that can alter the width of Trello lists?
2) Does the Trello team have any plans of making list width control a native feature?
I can "fix" this myself on Google Chrome using CSS, or one of the many chrome extensions available, however, I'm not interested in this solution, as I would like to use Trello both on my mobile device and Windows store app, both of which chrome extensions naturally cannot interact with.
Thank you,
Andrew