Can the tags that are associated with the question also be added to the email notifications?
Shouldn't that be a feature request?
Yeah, was expecting Jeremy to see this and make it into a feature request
Ah yes, I'm here! Actually this is already an implemented feature! Have another look in the email template. You'll see in the bottom. It looks like there's a bug in it (one of the tags is blank). Perhaps it should be more noticeable - not in the footer?
Where in the email Jeremy, I couldn't locate.
It's in the footer - "this message was sent to you because ...". At this point, it's probably because you are subscribed to the issue. Initially, it's because you're watching a tag.
It must be really hard to spot if you still didn't see it after looking! Ok, I made a feature request to make it more prominent. For now, you can at least make a mail filter on that text...
Yeah, that I saw. My point was, can this text contain which are the actual tags related to the question. For example if a question has 'jira-development' & 'jira' as tags, in the email can this be able to added?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.