So I love ST and have used it for years, but 3.0.17 is the last version that i've been able to get working. I've followed instructions for how to fully remove it. My problem seems to be multiple. I can't connect clone or get code from the github enterprise server here.
When I click on the Git tab in options I see a button to 'Enable Git Support'. A dialog is displayed showing that Get was unable to be found. I try to click on 'Browse to the location of Git...'. The dialog goes away and then comes back without prompting anything different. The same happens when i try 'Check again ( should you wish....'. When I try to install the embedded version it looks like the install goes through correctly.....but then the dialog is displayed again saying that 'Git not found'. The only option I'm left with is to 'not use git'.
When I go to 'Remote' I can see the enterprise account. I right click and choose 'edit'. I can confirm that it says 'Authentication OK'. When I close this, I can see a list of repos on the right. I select one that isn't private and click 'clone'. When the page changes to the clone page, I see an error saying "Repository Type: This is not a valid source path / URL". It does that for all. Now, I go up to a folder I've been working with for over the past year and select it. It gives the same error.
Looking at sourcetree.log, I see the following errrors:
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:05:16,922] [1] [SourceTree.Analytics.Submission.Gas.GasAnalyticsSubmissionService] [Log] - Hi There!
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:05:46,557] [PriorityScheduler: 0] [SourceTree.Repo.RepoHandlerHg] [Log] - GitHandler is not set, or git not enables, so didn't set git env variables
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:06:35,520] [1] [SourceTree.Exceptions.RemoteHostException] [Log] - Failed to check login for user [tsievel]
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:06:42,881] [1] [SourceTree.Exceptions.RemoteHostException] [Log] - Failed to check login for user [tsievel]
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:07:23,049] [19] [SourceTree.Repo.RepoHandlerHg] [Log] - GitHandler is not set, or git not enables, so didn't set git env variables
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:13:39,773] [1] [SourceTree.Analytics.Submission.Gas.GasAnalyticsSubmissionService] [Log] - Hi There!
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:14:28,505] [15] [SourceTree.Repo.RepoHandlerHg] [Log] - GitHandler is not set, or git not enables, so didn't set git env variables
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:16:48,304] [1] [SourceTree.ViewModel.PreferencesWindowViewModel] [Log] - Handler unavailable for DVCS [Git]
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:16:48,420] [1] [SourceTree.Analytics.Crash.BugSplat.CrashAnalyticsService] [Log] - DispatcherUnhandledExceptionHandler for [Sourcetree, 3.2.6.3544] called with [System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher, System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherUnhandledExceptionEventArgs]
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SourceTree.ViewModel.PreferencesWindowViewModel.SaveDiffTools()
at SourceTree.ViewModel.PreferencesWindowViewModel.<Confirm>d__200.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at SourceTree.ViewModel.PreferencesWindowViewModel.<<get_OkCommand>b__87_0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:17:07,787] [1] [SourceTree.Analytics.Submission.Gas.GasAnalyticsSubmissionService] [Log] - Hi There!
ERROR [2019-10-10 07:17:47,113] [20] [SourceTree.Repo.RepoHandlerHg] [Log] - GitHandler is not set, or git not enables, so didn't set git env variables
OS - Windows 10
Chrome Version - 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
ST Version 3.0.17 - Works
ST Version 3.1.2 - Failed
ST Version 3.2.6 - Failed
Git Version - 2.23.0.windows.1
Any and ALL help is appreciated. Thank you.