Really? Do I need to manually tag each item that was voted on so that I can reduce the number of ideas on the list?
We currently have 170 ideas entered and 72 of them have votes in the current round.
Hi @Tom Haapanen
Filtering by a vote field is not possible yet. Please see this other question for some work-arounds: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/Filter-by-votes/m-p/2386546
Kind regards,Bill
Hello Tom. I haven't tested myself, but I think that William Sheboy answer here is interesting.
How about a work-around?
Maybe with a little tweak of this automation, or a formula field based on votes, you can change a custom field that can classify ideas by some range of vote count. Use this classification as the grouping field in a view.
Thanks @Bill Sheboy .
It's good as far as workarounds go. Hope to see some improvement from Atlassian to remove the need to resort to workarounds.
Hi @Tom Haapanen ,
As already mentioned, it's not possible to filter by votes at this time. We'll get some sort of feature request entered with engineering.
But you can at least sort this field in ascending or descending order - so hopefully that somewhat helps:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.