Hi,
I am trying to update the source repository branch in a manually created plan branch using bamboo CLI.
1) I am an admin in the Bamboo Master.
2) I create a plan and added some stages and jobs in it. createPlan
3) I added an existing repository to the plan. addRepository
4) I created a plan branch with its name and description using addBranch
5)) I try to update the plan branch with the chainBranchRepository item being set to a specific branch but none of the arguments are getting updated. updateBranchingOptions
--action createPlan --plan "PROJECT-plan_11" --replace --projectName "PROJECT"
--action addStage --plan @plan@ --stage "SETUP"
--action addJob --plan @plan@ --stage @stage@ --job "SETUP"
--action addRequirement --plan @plan@ --job @Job@ --requirement "SIMULATION"
--action addTask --plan @plan@ --job @Job@ --taskKey "CHECKOUT" --description "setup" --field1 "repository" --value1 ""
--action addRepository --plan @plan@ --name "myrepo" --branch "bugfix/SM-63220-fixing-bamboo-updateBranch-run"
--action addBranch --plan @plan@ --branch "SM-63220" --enable
--action updateBranchingOptions --plan "PROJECT-PLAN11" --field "planBranchCreationmatching_vcs_branch=true" --field "planBranchCreationRegularExpression=bugfix/SM-63220-fixing-bamboo-updateBranch-run"
I have tried multiple ways to update the source repository branch for a branch in a bamboo plan but with no results. I have looked up all the examples for bamboo CLI but there is nothing which helps me to updated the source repository branch for a plan branch.
Kindly provide your help to understand how one can update the source repository-branch for a plan branch.
