Hello,
according to this ticket it should be possible to override the build hang configuration via yaml specs as of bamboo 8.1.1:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-20887
But I was unable to find any documentation explaining how to actually do this.
Can someone give a working example for this?
Kind regards
Markus
Hello @margo
Here's a working example:
Default Job: key: JOB1 other: all-other-apps: custom: auto: {} buildHangingConfig: minutesBetweenLogs: '5' minutesQueueTimeout: '20' multiplier: '2.5' enabled: 'true'
If you want to find examples of the syntax, the best way is to configure a sample Plan through the UI and Export it to YAML format to find the expected syntax.
Kind regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
I tried this and I see it reflected in the UI and after also lowering the multiplier I was able to confirm that the setting is working as expected.
Accepted the answer
Thank you for your assistance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.