How to measure the number of pages written in documents?

Pedro Moura July 22, 2019

How do I create an indicator that shows how many pages of documentation is written in a particular topic?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2019

Hi @Pedro Moura 

I have a question and a possible solution for you

• Do you want to know the pages in confluence or how many A4 pages in word would be created? 
  • Are the pages labeled? If so, a simple search with the label filter should give you the number

Let me know, whether it helped or not. 

Regards
Dominic

Hi @Dominic Lagger !! Thanks to help me!

I want to know how many A4 pages are written on a given topic.
For example:
 A - 37 pages
 B - 7 pages

It is worth mentioning that this indicator is automated, updating itself automatically.
The purpose is for this macro to become a performance indicator.

Would you know how I can measure?

Hi @damiendada !

What is your specific problem? Were you able to measure how many pages there are in your documents as an indicator?

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2019

Okay, in this case i'm helpless as well. I can't say how much A4-papers you need for several confluence pages. The only way I can imagine is to export the confluence pages to PDF and then check how much pages it got. 

Regards 

Dominic

Like Pedro Moura likes this
Pedro Moura July 23, 2019

Thanks @Dominic Lagger !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events