cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signups for Friday Fun, June 2024 to September 2024

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

We have filled the previous list, so it's time to start a new sign-up page!  Please comment below with the date you would prefer and we will get you scheduled in.

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, June 7th: @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet 

Friday, June 14th: @J R 

Friday, June 21st: @Vijay Dadi 

Friday, June 28th: @Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_ 

Friday, July 5th: @Ananjan_miniOrange 

Friday, July 12th: @kiestone 

Friday, July 19th:

Friday, July 26th:

Friday, August 2nd: @Umer Sohail (K15t) 

Friday, August 9th:

Friday, August 16th: @Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__ 

Friday, August 23rd:

Friday, August 30th:

Friday, September 6th: @Summer_Hogan 

Friday, September 13th:

Friday, September 20th:

Friday, September 27th:

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

11 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

@Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet I've given you June 7th.  Let me know if you need a different date.

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon greate, thank you :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2024

@J R I have given you June 14th.  Let me know if you need a different date.

J R May 16, 2024

Thanks Jimmy

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2024

@Vijay Dadi I've given you June 21st.  Let me know if you need a different date.

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

This is my account . If you can tag this will be helpful.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5408989

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2024

Sorry about that @Vijay Dadi!  I also suffer from multiple profile syndrome.

Like Vijay Dadi likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2024

@Sena Turku Cakmak I've given you June 28th.  Let me know if you need a different date.

Sena Turku Cakmak May 15, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon  Sorry Im not going to be able to attend, please take  me out, cheers.

Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2024

Love Fri-Yay! :) I would like to take the next spot, July 5th. But any other date is fine too. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Thanks for signing up @Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_!  I've given you June 28th!

Sena Turku Cakmak May 15, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon  Sorry Im not going to be able to attend, please take  me out, cheers.

Ananjan_miniOrange May 16, 2024

Hey @Jimmy Seddon I would like to enroll for the 5th of July!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Thank you!  It's yours.

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon I'll take Friday, September 6th!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Thanks @Summer_Hogan!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

@kiestone I've given you June 12th.  Let me know if you need a different date.

Umer Sohail (K15t)
Marketplace Partner
May 16, 2024

@Jimmy Seddon Hi, I'd like to take the August 2nd spot, if possible! :) 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

Thanks @Umer Sohail (K15t)!  You got it!

Like Umer Sohail (K15t) likes this
Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

Hi, @Jimmy Seddon I'll take August 16th! ☀️ 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2024

Thank you for signing up @Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__ 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events